Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Accessories Day

Today was designated to making accessories, headbands specifically. I sewed bows and flowers, flowers and bows. I love what I get to to do at my internship. It's what I would want to do on my day off...create something. When I'm at home in Florida, I like to keep myself busy with craft projects. I love to work on the floor where I can spread all of my material out around me. I'd make a huge mess. When I finish my project, I put everything back neatly where it went, and my room is clean. Then, I would get bored with my tidy room and take everything back out and start another project...it's a messy cycle, I know, but that's what I like about it.

After my internship, I got really excited about making some of my own bows, so I stopped and picked up sewing supplies. Bows and flowers, flowers and bows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm like that too, I would get out all of my beading things, make one pair of earrings and then clean it all back up. I like all my options in front of me so of course my floor was filled with supplies! :]

Aline said...

It is super cool that you are learning to sew and create new things. I look forward to seeing more of your headbands!