Friday, March 6, 2009

Sick Day/Play Day


What do you do on a sick day if you are not sick? Make headband bows of course! I couldn't go into work today because Keiko was sick. So, I made a few headband bows before heading downtown to Wild Ginger for lunch. My friend and I absolutely love that place. It is so calm and peaceful, and we could sit there all day and sip tea.

For my internship class, I have an assignment to wrote a paper about a professional and his or her working style and experience. Since I couldn't go to my internship today, would any of you like to volunteer to be interviewed for my paper? Leave me a message if you are interested! Make sure to let me know the industry in which you work. Thanks for helping me get an A in my class!

Coat: H&M
Scarf: Madewell 1937
Dress: Jessie May
Tights: Uniqlo
Boots: Aerosoles
Bag: Nine West

Feel Better Keiko!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress! 1/2 sleeves are my fav, and the detailing at the bottom is adorable!

I can't wait to see the headbands you've been working on. :)