Saturday, May 2, 2009

This Week's Happenings

I'm a bit late on this post. I've been busy sewing, preparing for the end of the school year, and enjoying the city as much as I can before I leave in two weeks.
Here is my outfit that I wore on Tuesday. Lindsay and I went to the fabric store and she picked out fabric for me to make her some summer skirts. I also picked up fabric for bows! (I am always talking about bows...)

"I don't have any shorts or skirts to wear! They are all at home. All I have are jeans. It's too hot to wear jeans..."Before I could start on the skirts, I had to reconstruct a large shirt that Lindsay gave me. I think I am getting much better at sewing, and I am having such a great time. Lindsay wore her reconstructed shirt on Friday to Shake Shack. We ran into quite a bit of trouble when it started pouring down rain just as we got our food. We had not idea what to do. Finally, we took our hot dog, cheese fries, and ice cream sundae and ate it in the subway station...Let me tell you, we weren't the only ones with the idea.
This week has strayed so far from my normal routine and I can hardly remember what I've been doing! I just know that I've been happy for the majority of it. I better enjoy it while I can. Exams are just around the corner...

No comments: