Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Doll

It gets me every time. When I come back home from college, I usually take some time to go through my closet and get rid of old clothes and stuff. Every single time, I find a yellow shoebox and open it up, and I am shocked to find a severed baby doll staring at me. I started the project in high school, but never got around to finishing it. I had to get it done this summer. The sight was was just to creepy and disturbing to experience another time.

Here he is, cute as a button, and all assembled. I made him out of pantyhose, and I purchased the adorable dinosaur sleeper from Target.
I took these pictures while I waited for my date to arrive, so here's what I wore that day. I probably should have worn a skirt or a dress...

1 comment:

Becky said...

That kind of reminds me of a fake homemade Cabbage Patch doll I had when I was a kid... I don't think it was pantyhose, but it was definitely some kind of nylon that the head was made out of.

Also, wanted to let you know that I *finally* got to posting that award you gave me!