Thursday, October 15, 2009

Take My Picture!!


I haven't been blogging as frequently as I should at this point in time, and its not because I don't have time. I simply don't have anyone to help me take photos of my outfits and activities. I've been busy with two Halloween costumes and I remember wearing lots of cute outfits in the past 2 weeks. I'm so lame that didn't get pictures to post. Hopefully I will be back to normal by next week.

I never say much about school, do I? Well, yeah, I'm still in school...

I just recently received an internship in the wardrobe department for an independent film production company. My second day is tomorrow. My first day pretty much consisted of sorting a sea of ties by color. That was fine with me. I love organizing.

I'll just leave it at that. I love organizing.

1 comment:

Charles George Esperanza said...

Any time you need some help takin pics PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I have a tripod aswell. I cant wait to see your costume when its done. I'd like to hear more about this internship.